Covid 19 Information
We are seeing patients in person and via TeleMedicine. If you are unsure which option is best for you, please call us and we will be happy to help.
- TeleMedicine sessions can be done over the phone with or without video, and they are for any health condition you may have.
- Supplements will be carefully selected, with clear instructions provided, and mailed to you same day, or if you are local we can provide curbside delivery in the parking lot outside of Live Well.
Virus, Cold & Flu Protocols:
- Masks are now optional at Live Well. If you have been sick, we ask that you notify us and wear a mask for your appointment. If you do not have a fever and have tested negative for Covid 19, you are able to come in for an appointment while wearing a well fitting mask. We have masks here if you need one.
- Please use hand sanitizer at the station right outside our door or wash in the restroom before your visit.
- We have medical grade HEPA filters in each treatment room to sanitize & clean the air every 15 minutes.
- We sanitize throughout the day, and we work with the door to the office open to the outside weather permitting.
Please Note – Our hours are Mondays, Tuesdays 9am – 5pm, Wednesdays, Thursdays 1pm – 6pm, and Fridays 9am – 3pm.
We’re standing by to help with all of your health concerns. We have wonderful anti-virals and immune boosters in stock, and we are making customized supplement recommendations daily. Natural supplements and vitamins used at a therapeutic level can be particularly helpful both for preventing Covid symptoms as well as for helping to clear it much more quickly. Post Covid patients who continue to experience symptoms well beyond the usual 10-15 day course of the virus should reach out to us for help to restore health.